Fazilia Trust Pakistan was founded in 1993 by Khawaja Muhammad Azam Shah under the societies act xxi 1860 to help the poor and needy and improve the lives of downtrodden and underprivileged people of the society.Fazilia Trust Pakistan is a multi-sectoral, developmental, non governmental, non political Organization FTP works for the betterment of neglected sectors of underdeveloped and underprivileged regions with the aim to promote self-sustenance in the communities. At FTP we believe in providing such opportunities to the needy that will enable them in self sustaining themselves economically, socially and ecologically. We believe that self-sustainability is a quality of one’s independence and survival.
VISION AND MISSION:
- A prosperous society where all members have an access to basic health facilities, education, and improved environment.
- To work in the field of education, health, environment and poverty alleviation with an objective to improve the quality of life of the poor and the downtrodden irrespective of gender, race, religion and color.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide Universal Primary Education to the children irrespective of gender, race, religion and color.
- To create awareness on Women rights and promote women empowerment.
- To work for the environment of equality.
- To eliminate poverty.
- To provide Basic and utmost health facilities to the needy and deprived.
- Global Partnership for promoting Growth & Development.
- Disaster Risk management.
- To ensure Protection and sustainability of Environment.