FTP is currently working on 6 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- No Poverty: FTP is working on transforming the lives of thousands of individuals and many communities affected by poverty, denial of rights and conflicts by improving their living conditions through its support Programmes.
- Zero Hunger: FTP believes that no man should be hungry and suffering from malnutrition. The people at risk of malnutrition and starvation are provided with the basic food open kitchen facility so they can be secured from disorders associated with the factor of starvation.
- Good Health and Well Being: Health is a universally accepted basic human right. Health support is one of the vital parts of FTP’s support Programmes.
- Quality Education: FTP promotes the quality and relevance of education as a fundamental element of development in order to ensure the socio-economic development of Pakistan.
- Gender Equality: FTP aims to ensure equal distribution of rights to every human.
- Clean Water and Sanitation: FTP believes that water shall not be wasted and can be recycled and reused through alternative measures such as bioremediation. FTP also supports provision of clean drinking water to the masses.